Orano Projects is a well-established technical consultancy providing industry-leading assessment and management services in Safety, Waste Management, Delicensing, Shielding, Engineering and Human Factors.
We have an outstanding reputation in delivering technical excellence to clients across the UK and our consultancy teams in Abingdon and Warrington are growing as a result of this success.
We are looking for top-quality candidates who enjoy a challenge and welcome responsibility, in return for varied job rotation opportunities and a good salary and benefit package with annual reviews.
What do I need to join the team?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver fit for purpose solutions;
- Able to work independently and in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- Able to adapt to customer requirements;
- Able to obtain appropriate security clearance.
A good first degree (2:1 or better) or higher degree in science or engineering, or 0-2 years of relevant experience is required, alongside a full driving licence for visits to customer sites.
This opportunity based in our Abingdon office, Oxfordshire, with travel to other sites, with a start date in September 2019.
Closing Date – Friday 31st May 2019
Interviews are scheduled for mid-June 2019.
Don’t miss out